Warner Bros. Fun Zone
Let your kids loose in this 40,000 sq. foot playground and it may prove impossible to get them to leave. Packed with all the popular Warner Bros., DC Comics and Hanna-Barbera characters, your kids can run wild in different zones of character inspired fun. With something for children of all ages, this wonderland of themed play areas and facilities offers a variety of play experiences for your kids to enjoy: climbing, swinging and jumping to heroic heights at DC Comics Super Hero Action Arena; getting behind the wheel to showcase their racing expertise at the DC Comics Super Hero Raceway; traveling into the nerve center of arcade gaming at Warner Bros. Hypercade to name just a few. For very young children, the TOM & JERRY Picnic Playground is ideal, filled with toddler-safe apparatus designed to look like giant fruits, cheese and food packaging - like the oversized banana slide and the large cheese stacking blocks.
A range of shops and restaurants, a cartoon cinema and a designated birthday venue with different customizable rooms also feature at the venue, giving you and your kids hours and hours of fun with your favorite characters.
Warner Bros.™ Fun Zone Privilege Pass
Save up to 50% off as you get a Privilege Pass with more entries to our family fun playground!
Enjoy exceptional VIP privileges including admission to the fun zone at special rates plus 3 hours of free parking, 20% off entertainment tickets, 30% off dining at Clubhouse Diner, 10% shopping discount and more!
Party at Warner Bros. Fun Zone
Throw a party with your favorite Looney Tunes characters or DC Comics Super Heroes!
Our wonderful party packages come with delicious food and play time at Warner Bros. Fun Zone! We can also design bespoke packages to suit your needs.
During Macau’s typhoon season (May to September), the operating hours of our entertainment attractions (including “Golden Reel”, “Batman Dark Flight”, “The House of Magic” and “Warner Bros. Fun Zone”) might be affected by inclement weather. Please see below for the attractions’ operating hours under the respective weather warnings:
- “Golden Reel” will be suspended due to poor weather condition. It will resume to normal operation approximately 1 hour after the warning is lowered.
- “Batman Dark Flight”, “The House of Magic” and “Warner Bros. Fun Zone” remain open.
Typhoon Signal No. 3
- “Golden Reel” will be suspended due to poor weather condition. It will resume to normal operation approximately 3 hours after the signal is lowered.
- “Batman Dark Flight”, “The House of Magic” and “Warner Bros. Fun Zone” remain open.
Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above
- “Golden Reel” will be suspended due to poor weather condition.
- “Batman Dark Flight”, “The House of Magic” and “Warner Bros. Fun Zone” may suspend operation due to poor weather condition.
Any person or entity purchasing tickets to Attractions, Shows, or Events agrees to be bound by these Terms &Conditions. Studio City Hotels Limited and Attractions (the "Management") reserve the right to amend, delete, and/or add to these Terms &Conditions without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion. The Macau Law shall govern these T&C and all purchasers of tickets and/or Guests agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Macau courts.
- The ticket is purchased for the show and session as specified on the tickets but the date and time of the show may be subject to change. In such instance, there is no obligation to refund or exchange the tickets. All tickets sold are subject to Management’s right to cancel, alter and/or reschedule the performance, add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary advertised programs, change the prices, venues or audience capacity.
- All ticket sales are final. All completed and confirmed transactions cannot be cancelled, and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason. Management is not liable for any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets.
- Tickets should only be purchased directly from Management authorized sales channels and official ticket agents. Any person holding a ticket that is acquired through a non-authorized sales channel such as resold tickets will be refused admission to the show or attraction.
- Tickets may only be used by the holder to gain admission to the relevant show or attraction and may not be resold or offered for resale at any price in excess of the initial purchase price (whether through online auction sites or otherwise) or be used for or in connection with advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including without limitation to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original buyer or any subsequent bearer, unless authorized by Management. Management reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold and to deny any such Guest entry to the show or attraction without a refund.
- Management shall not be liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason and shall not be deemed to be in breach of these Terms &Conditions. Neither is Management liable for any delay or non-performance which is due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, or for any costs incurred other than the cost of the tickets.
- One person per ticket regardless of age. Persons purchasing, claiming or collecting purchased tickets are required to present their valid photo ID, confirmation number, the credit card used for purchase and/or relevant confirmation documents (if applicable).
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for re-sale and are revocable. Tickets are void if altered.
- Paper and electronic tickets are printed with unique reference numbers and security features. Holders of any other ticket type will be refused admission to the show or attraction and may face prosecution.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or modify redemptions where it appears that a ticket holder has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the redemptions contained are the result of a mistake or error.
- Travel to and from the venue is the sole responsibility of the Guest. No refund and exchange will be permitted due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea.
- Guests attending the show or riding attraction do so at their own risk. The Guest voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidentals to the show or attraction whether occurring before, during or after the show or riding attraction. Management is not responsible for any loss, damage, personal injury, liability or death so caused. The Guest assumes all risks and liabilities for any medical conditions associated with attending the show or riding attraction. Management shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problems or death sustained at a show or in attraction, whether it is directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition of the Guest.
- Management reserves the right to alter the seat allocation by providing alternative seats to those specified on the ticket without prior notice. If this is necessary for any reason, Management will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation.
- Any unauthorized soliciting, selling of goods, tickets, or services or guest surveys of any kind are prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly, discourteous,or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security or to the enjoyment of the show without refund or compensation. Customers who cause a disturbance, act inappropriately or refuse to comply with requests made by Management will be evicted from the attractions and theaters without any refund or compensation.
- For security purposes and upon request, the ticket holder may be subject to inspection and for these purposes must open any bag, package or other item which is in his or her possession before admission.
- Any item (includes but not limit to glass bottles, cans, or knives) or restricted object deemed by the Management to be dangerous or inappropriate is not permitted for admission.
- All mobile phones, portable communication devices or any other electronic equipment should be disabled when inside the venue to avoid disturbing the performance.
- Guests must be appropriately clothed and must wear shoes at all time. Guests not appropriately clothed and/or with bare feet will not be permitted for admission.
- Management will not be liable for any delay or cancellation due to any force majeure such as power failure, fire, explosion, flood, typhoon, storm or similar disasters, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts or threats of terrorism, act of God, communicable disease outbreaks, industrial action, acts or regulations of national or local governments, governmental order or decrees, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Without prejudice to clause 5 & 19, in the event of cancellation or postponement, Management will only be responsible for ticket exchange or any full / partial refund of the ticket, whether purchased as part of a package or not. Any refund shall be made to the holders of the original tickets only.Complimentary tickets are not eligible for cash refunds.
- Tickets are issued/sold on behalf of the organizer/presenter of the event whose name appears on the ticket. For any event cancellation or postponement, the organizer/presenter shall be responsible for refunding the purchase price of the tickets and the refund shall be made to the holders of original tickets only.
- In the event of disputes, Management reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets and admissions.
- As per local law, smoking is prohibited in all Studio City attractions and theaters.
- Guests must abide by and follow all public announcements, directions, restrictions, warnings, or regulations in relation to the entry to and remaining within all Studio City venues.
- Complimentary tickets are not eligible for cash refunds. In the event of closure, delay or postponement, holders of complimentary tickets should contact the department that offered the ticket for ticket exchange.
- For restrictions regarding:height, pregnant/Expectant Mothers, Health Conditions, Latecomers, Parental Consent, Age, and Photo & Video policies please refer to Venue Conditions of Entry.
- Performances may contain flashing lights, loud audio effects, fog, pyrotechnics, hydro effects, animatronic, lighting and other special effects. Management will not be held liable for any health issues directly resulting from attending the show at the attractions and theaters.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Management reserves the right of final decision on the amendments and interpretation of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
CN 400 120 3316
TW 008 0187 6037