Warner Bros.™ Fun Zone Privilege Pass
Save up to 50% off as you get a Privilege Pass with more entries to our family fun playground!
Introducing the brand new Warner Bros.™ Fun Zone Privilege Pass! Be our VIP and enjoy exceptional privileges including admission with additional play time to the fun zone at special rates for an amazing time with Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Tom and Jerry, and embark on exciting superhero missions! Save more as you get a pass with more entries and more benefits!
- 3-hour free parking per visit
- 10% off on Birthday Parties Celebrated at Warner Bros.Fun Zone
- Priority access to major attractions at Studio City
- 20% off tickets to Golden Reel and Batman Dark Flight.
- 20% off standard entry to Kids' City at City of Dreams
- Exclusive Invitation to Special Events at the Venue
- Infants under the age of 2 receive free admission (Valid ID cards should be presented upon entry)
- For safety reason, children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years old or above at all times.
- Children aged 8 to 17 years can be left unaccompanied; however a parent or guardian must be present to register the child for admission.
Any person purchasing this ticket agrees to be bound by the Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Entry which are made available or displayed at the Box Office or the official website: www.studiocity-macau.com
- This ticket is only valid for “Warner Bros. Fun Zone” at Studio City Macau (one adult & one child).
- Children over the age of 8 can be left unaccompanied; however a parent or guardian must be present at the time of drop-off and pick-up.
- Concession ticket (includes any Discounted or Complimentary ticket) holders are required to present a proof of identity including but not limit to Macau ID Card, passport, or other photo identification for entry.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for re-sale and are revocable. Tickets are void if altered. Tickets will not be replaced or exchanged for any reason. Studio City Hotels Limited (“the Management”) is not liable for any tickets that are lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Management reserves the right to make final decision on admission, seating arrangement and audience capacity; add, withdraw or substitute artists and / or vary advertised program; make changes on show content, show time or cancel scheduled shows without prior notice and without refund or compensation.
- Travel to and from venue is the sole responsibility of the ticket holder, therefore no refund and exchange will be permitted due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea.
- For security purposes and upon request, the ticket holder may be subject to inspection and for these purposes must open any bag, package or other item which is in his or her possession before admission.
- Any item (includes but not limit to glass bottles, cans, or knives) or restricted object deemed by the Management to be dangerous or inappropriate is not permitted for admission.
- Ticket holders who do not meet the minimum height requirement of the attractions may not ride.
- Ticket holders attending the venue or riding attractions do so at their own risk. Management is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or death so caused.
- In the event of cancellation or postponement, Management will only be responsible for ticket exchange or any full / partial refund of the ticket, whether purchased as part of a package or not. Complimentary tickets are not eligible for cash refunds. Any refund shall be made to the holders of the original tickets only.
- Management is not liable for any delay or cancellation if external occurrences, described as "force majeure", take place.
- Tickets are issued/sold on behalf of the organizer/presenter of the event whose name appears on the ticket. For any event cancellation or postponement, the organizer/presenter shall be responsible for refunding the purchase price of the tickets and the refund shall be made to the holders of original tickets only.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or modify redemptions where it appears that a ticket holder has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the redemptions contain or are resulted from a mistake or error.
- In the event of disputes, Management reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Please call us on +853 8868 6767 for information or enquires, or visit www.studiocity-macau.com The Management reserves the right of final decision on the amendments and interpretation of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Please note the valid date on the front. Expired ticket will not be accepted. Tickets without the valid date on the front will expired on 31 December 2017.
- The rides/amusements in Warner Bros. Fun Zone are designed for use by participants who meet the displayed height requirements.
- The amusements/rides are recreational activities and there are risks of injury to participants and their property. By using or engaging in a ride/amusement you accept these risks and agree that the owners, operators and landlords do not have or accept any liability for any injury suffered as a result of you accepting these risks.
- Parents or guardians must evaluate these risks before allowing persons in their control to use or engage in any ride or amusement.
- Use of any ride or amusement is restricted for guests with certain physical and/or medical conditions. Please check the signage at the entrance to the ride for applicable restrictions.
- All terms, conditions and benefits including, but not limited to, admission privileges, blackout dates, prices, benefits and discounts are subject to restrictions, availability and change or cancellation without notice at any time.