Jam Hsiao "The Rhythm of Love" Macau Concert
Taiwanese Mandopop Singer and “Prince of Rock” Jam Hsiao will be performing live at Studio City Event Center to meet his fans in Macau!
With his powerful and broad vocal range, Jam will be rocking the stage with his iconic ballads. Get ready to fall in love with his unique vocal style and let his romantic compositions touch your hearts once again.
|Ticket Category||Ticket Price|
|VIP Suites *||$20,000 (12-seat) / $35,000 (24-seat)|
Purchase ticket(s) with BOC Multi-Currency Credit Cards, BOC Credit Cards and BOC Cards to enjoy 12% off. (VIP Suites, A, B, C and D Reserve tickets).
* VIP Suites include :
- Meet & Greet session with artist (24 seats – 2 photos / 12 seats – 1 photo)
- Food & Beverage
- Complimentary self-parking
For enquiry and reservation on VIP suites, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are in MOP/HKD. Terms and conditions apply.
From HK$2,698 only!
- One night in a Celebrity Cotai Vista King (on 12 Aug 2017)
- Two C Reserve tickets to “Jam Hsiao “The Rhythm of Love” Macau Concert”
- MOP200 Entertainment Voucher
- HK$100 Stay & Play Voucher
- Free use of outdoor pool, the gym at Celebrity Tower and RiverScape
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Terms and Conditions
- Reservation is valid until 12 August 2017.
- All rates and surcharges are subject to a 10% service charge and a 5% government tax.
- Additional attraction and concert tickets are based on full fare.
- A surcharge of HK$150 per room per night applies for Celebrity Cotai Vista Twin.
- Additional charges apply for any additional guest.
- No cancellation or amendment is allowed after booking confirmation. Full prepayment amount will be forfeited for any amendment, cancellation or failure to check-in on the confirmed stay date.
- Full package amount will be charged to the authorized credit provided upon booking confirmation.
- Packages are subject to availability and must be reserved in advance. Best available rate will apply for any extra night.
- Studio City Hotels Limited reserves the right of final decision on the amendments and interpretation of these terms and conditions (including the use, suspension and cancellation of this promotion).
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.
- Other terms and conditions apply (and will be provided upon request).
All information is for reference only and is subject to change without notice.