The House of Magic Membership
You are cordially invited to join our membership for FREE. Simply present your membership card to enjoy various member-exclusive privileges at Studio City. Take advantage of your rewarding membership and start your magical experience NOW!
- Invitations to special functions or showings
- Insider updates from Franz Harary and other master illusionists
- 20% discount to The House of Magic
- 30% off refreshments and drinks at The Laboratory Bar
- 15% discount at The House of Magic Boutique
*For guests of 16 years old or above. Free membership is valid for two year. Terms and conditions apply.
- Membership is applicable for guests of 16 years old or above.
- Members have to present the original copy of their membership card together with valid identification documents upon redemption of offers.
- Membership offers are not applicable on blackout dates or for special events.
- A fee of MOP200 will be incurred for the replacement of a membership card.
- Member offers are only valid at Studio City.
- Member offers blackout dates: 28 January – 5 February, 20 – 24 February, 1 – 4 April, 14 – 17 April, 29 April – 7 May, 22 – 26 May, 4 – 8 September, 6 – 10 November 2017.
- Membership is non-transferrable. All offers are not redeemable for cash, not resalable and cannot be partially redeemed.
- Members are bound by the Conditions of Entry to The House of Magic and other related outlets. Other terms and conditions for the corresponding offers also apply.
- The House of Magic Membership holders are required to present a proof of identity including but not limit to Macau ID Card, passport, or other photo identification to the box office to receive a ticket for admission into the venue.
- All tickets issued to members are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for re-sale and are revocable. Tickets are void if altered.
- Tickets will not be replaced or exchanged for any reason. Studio City Hotels Limited (“the Management”) is not liable for any tickets purchased in conjunction with membership promotions that are lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Management reserves the right to make final decision on admission, venue capacity and operation hours and show times without prior notice and without refund or further compensation.
- Travel to and from venue is the sole responsibility of the membership holder, therefore no refund and exchange will be permitted due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea.
- For security purposes and upon request, the any member of The House of Magic may be subject to inspection and for these purposes must open any bag, package or other item which is in his or her possession before or after admission.
- Any item (includes but not limit to glass bottles, cans, or knives) or restricted object deemed by the Management to be dangerous or inappropriate is not permitted for admission.
- Ticket holders attending the venue do so at their own risk. Management is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or death so caused.
- Each member can purchase up to two “The House of Magic” admission tickets at 20% off discount (only applicable to Adult ticket) each transaction and also subject to availability.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or modify memberships where it appears that a membership card holder has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the redemptions contain or are resulted from a mistake or error.
- Management reserves the right to alter or cancel one’s membership without prior notice. Management will not be responsible for any loss or refund.
- In case of disputes, Management reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- For enquiries, please call (853) 8868 6767 or visit www.studiocity-macau.com.